Advertise With Us
At ITSBITS we value your safety and security which means we value your privacy. By downloading and using any of our software offerings, you are giving your blessing, i.e., agreeing, to the following security policy. When you share your information with us, you are agreeing to these policies. If you do not agree with this policy for any reason, you should leave this website and remove our software from your devices. (Be aware, too, that our policy can be changed at any time solely at our own discretion.)
What Information Will We Collect?
First, you should know that we try to collect as little personal-identification information (PII) as possible. Still, the answer to this question is always going to depend upon the nature of the business you're doing with us. Read on and you'll understand why.
If you're downloading free or consumer software
, we ask you to voluntarily email us and give us 5 lines of information. You should know that
we strive to comply with all applicable laws dealing with email, including (but not limited to) the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law 108-187), hence we ask that if you are under 18 years of age, you ask for help/guidance from your parents or guardians before using our website.
Launching the files you use most often in the software that works with them, working with your pictures, saving your private personal information in encrypted form, keeping your emergency information in encrypted form for quick access, managing your contacts, your library, your insured belongings, your computer's file system, your budget, paying off your debts faster...this software gives you tools that do all this and more. There's even software here to help you build code.
Best of all, it's all yours for free! Really! It's free!
- First line: we need your email address so we can tell you about upgrades to our software that might affect you and/or your use of the software. We promise not to sell or give your email away unless compelled by legal authorities to furnish them with it. We hate being spammed all the time, too.
- Second line: your first name (you can use your dog's name or whatever you want to use just so long as you'll recognize it when you see it in the email.) We will always put this name in a greeting at the top of any email we send you so it will always start off with something like, "Hello, xxxxxxxxx" where "xxxxxxxx" is the name you gave us. That way, if you get an email that pretends to be from us, but you don't see your name at the first of it, you'll know it's spoofing us and you'll also know to delete it immediately.
- Third line: tell us whether it's OK to send you a newsletter (which may include advertising) from time to time--Just say, "Send news" or "No News" and we'll act according to your wishes.
- Fourth line: we'd really be helped if you told us which software offering drew you to our site and
- Fifth line: where you learned about us.